Update – Still no word from HiCaliber Founder Michelle Cochran discussing or even denying the crimes we are accusing her of! What’s up Michelle? Six office legal team got your tongue?
We have written ad infinitum about the illegal shooting of healthy horses, the weekly lies which amount to fund-raising fraud, the refusal to post documents that any reputable rescue would gladly post, the hundreds of missing horses and your illegal participation in horse slaughter crimes.
Your villagers seem so enthralled by the “reality show” atmosphere that they don’t care enough about the horses, ALL THE HORSES”, to put your feet to the fire and force you to disclose the truths about your horse “salvage yard”. No worries though, we have taken the cause of the horses you abused, illegally killed, and possibly sent to slaughter. We won’t go away until you are in jail and out of “rescue” forever.
That said, what we really want to know is a little information about your disability. Based on what we see, it appears that you are committing disability fraud. So Michelle Cochran, maybe you can clear up some questions we have. If you won’t answer, we will have to assume you are committing disability fraud. Please be advised that Michelle Cochran is also known as Michelle Knuttila.
Our question is this: exactly what tasks would you be required to perform at San Diego County Animal Services that you are unable to perform?
We watch from the sidelines and see you performing the following physical and mental tasks:
- You drive a truck and trailer all over California and Nevada transporting horses.
- You load and unload horses from trailers
- You drag horses that have fallen in the trailer out with a tractor
- You waitressed in a sports bar.
- You train horses
- You mount, dismount, and ride horses
- You breed horses
- You wear a riding helmet.
- You buy and sell horses.
- You attack animal owners accusing them of cruelty, abuse and neglect.
- You kill healthy horses
- You are the self appointed Medical Director at HCHR
- You vet tech as you claim
- You perform euthanasia on rescue horses
- You claim to have a euthanasia certificate
- You write long diatribes telling readers to feel sorry for you
- You record videos telling viewers to feel sorry for you
- You track the whereabouts of hundreds of horses at any given time
- You feed horses
- You diagnose horse illnesses and injuries
- You vaccinate horses.
- You de-worm horses
- You clean stalls
- You have board meetings
- You oversee record keeping at board meetings
- You find adopters
- You bathe horses
- You attend conventions and symposiums
- You organize fund-raisers
- You participate in community fund-raisers
- You write scripts to be published in media
- You organize and attend weekly and monthly auctions
- You trade horses with kill buyer Dave Meisner
- You attend and participate in horse expos
- You assist farriers
- You participate in the maintenance of your facility
- You attend social functions like Fireball Friday.
- You formed and ran a kids horse camp
- You oversee volunteer team leaders
- You helped prepare HiCaliber’s strict confidentiality agreement and see to it that all volunteers sign it.
- You organized and participated in trail rides.
- You solicit photographers for paid photo shoots
- You organize tours of your facility
- You manage your main facility and your secret facilities.
- You self promote the ability to communicate psychically with animals. This skill would certainly come in handy at an animal services facility
- You work on a daily basis with vets to evaluate the condition of your horses.
- You fill water troughs for the horses
There are probably other things you do, Michelle, but maybe you could tell us what responsibilities an ACO has that you cannot perform?
Hopefully you will respond because we would hate to go incorrectly after your disability as fraudulent.
Also, anyone who has been denied disability by San Diego County should use Michelle’s case as a way to get them to reconsider. After all, Michelle is certainly not disabled by any definition that we have ever seen.
For anyone who would like to see Michelle’s failed attempt to defraud San Diego County with her claim for permanent retirement disability take a look at the video link below.
You will see that San Diego Doctors claimed that Michelle had no permanent head injury from what we can only assume was a staged slip and fall.
San Diego mental health professionals also diagnosed Michelle with Histrionic Personality Disorder. She can make light of that diagnosis, but it really would explain her insane behavior.
sdcera.granicus.com/MediaPlayer.php?view_id=2&clip_id=552 (Forward to 38 minute mark of video)
Please note that neither Michelle nor her attorney showed up to the hearing to make their case. Just another reason we think her attempt to get permanent disability was fraud.
Also, we have been told that most of Michelle’s job performance assessments, by her superiors, were quite negative. We believe that Michelle was close to getting fired from her ACO job, so she concocted the staged slip and fall to get disability. Would you authorize us to get copies of your ACO job evaluations? What say you Michelle?
She used what appeared to be a fake traumatic brain injury to justify her disability. Then she wrote that she has a vestibular condition and that was the reason she didn’t wear a helmet when she rides. She said over and over that wearing a riding helmet or a hat made her dizzy, but then suddenly started wearing a helmet after pressure from the public.
Funny though, there are many photos of Michelle wearing ball caps even when she wouldn’t wear a helmet. Now that she wears a helmet too, maybe she just lives with being dizzy when she rides? Or when she drives?
Maybe she just made up the whole thing of a traumatic brain injury and a vestibular condition. Something someone with Histrionic Personality Disorder would have no problem doing. What say you Michelle?